Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Denininzed Jeans

I don't know if you noticed, but during my country outing, I was wearing denininzed jeans.


Don't believe me? Take a look at the tag:


When I saw these at Home Ideal, I thought "Hey! I'm a cool trendsetting girl! I can get myself some denininzed jeans."


When I got them back home, though, I experienced a bit of buyers remorse. What should I wear with such a statement piece? Something that obviously has a fantastic stary? In my experience, polka-dot socks seem to be the answer for everything. (Red shoes are always fun too.)


So what will you wear with your denininzed jeans?




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a good laugh! This really should be included in 'Chinglish' book (Laolish?). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yesterday at target I saw some jeans called denimzen. Now I know it is not so crazy and actually has two English words in it but it made me think of this. Bet that is what they were going for! LOL!

    ReplyDelete