Saturday, January 14, 2012

January- Part 1

For the past 15 days, I’ve been taking part in this photo-a-day challenge created by FatMumSlim.


Here are my pictures for the first part of January!

1. You- Drawn by a 5th grader.

2. Breakfast- This is what I did to my breakfast burrito when a tourist asked to borrow my computer for ‘just a minute’ which ended up being about 30 minutes. I like to sort things. Like Babe.

3. Something you adore- This Christmas box! I’ve been saving things that my family has sent me as well as presents from friends. I’m excited to open it again in December!


4. Letterbox- Laos doesn't really have mailboxes (it's all about the P.O. box). I think this little house is for bills.

5. Something you wore- This pineapple necklace was given to me by my Oldest and my Best.

6. Makes you smile- This baby mango!













7. Favorite- Pumpkin Pie and Earl Grey Tea. Yum.

8. Your sky- Outside my window.

9. Daily routine- Our 5th grade Monday schedule.












10. Childhood- Lifting up your skirts and dancing.

11. Where you sleep- In this bed. With this fish. (Maybe THIS should have been the childhood picture.)

12. Close-up- A single Oatmeal Square. Perfection.












13. In your bag- Tangrams book in Lao, wallet, planner (that tree stump seems to be radiating math equations...), pen (with fashion colors) phone, keys, USB (on a keychain that was given to me by my pineapple necklace friend.)

14. Something you're reading- 'Till We Have Faces by C. S. Lewis

15. Happiness- A belly-up nap in the sun.

So fun! I look forward to the next 16 days of photographing January! 




No comments:

Post a Comment