Here are my pictures for the first part of January!
2. Breakfast- This is what I did to my breakfast burrito when a tourist asked to borrow my computer for ‘just a minute’ which ended up being about 30 minutes. I like to sort things. Like Babe.
3. Something you adore- This Christmas box! I’ve been saving things that my family has sent me as well as presents from friends. I’m excited to open it again in December!
5. Something you wore- This pineapple necklace was given to me by my Oldest and my Best.
6. Makes you smile- This baby mango!
7. Favorite- Pumpkin Pie and Earl Grey Tea. Yum.
8. Your sky- Outside my window.
9. Daily routine- Our 5th grade Monday schedule.
10. Childhood- Lifting up your skirts and dancing.
11. Where you sleep- In this bed. With this fish. (Maybe THIS should have been the childhood picture.)
12. Close-up- A single Oatmeal Square. Perfection.
13. In your bag- Tangrams book in Lao, wallet, planner (that tree stump seems to be radiating math equations...), pen (with fashion colors) phone, keys, USB (on a keychain that was given to me by my pineapple necklace friend.)
14. Something you're reading- 'Till We Have Faces by C. S. Lewis
15. Happiness- A belly-up nap in the sun.
So fun! I look forward to the next 16 days of photographing January!