Friday, May 4, 2012

A Hilarious Test Answer and a Sunrise

Final exam week is DONE and my 5th graders are SO ready for summer break. Unfortunately, vacation doesn't start until June 1, so Monday commences the awkward almost-four-weeks of me trying to resume teaching even though the students know that their grades are already in.

Anyway, on their science final exam, they had to write three ways that a cactus has adapted to live in the desert. Can you guess what this student was trying to say? (The answer is at the very end of this post)


In the meantime, here are two pictures of the beautiful sunrise that we had a couple days ago. I love having a window that faces East!



ANSWER- He was trying to say that the cactus has sharp needles. Though now I can't get the image out of my head of a noodle shaped cactus attacking desert animals. With noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment